You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use this website.
Should you make an enquiry either through the website this privacy statement describes how we at Chandlers collect and use that information. If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information collection and use
Chandlers is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We do not sell, share, or transfer this information, except as set out in this statement. We use your information to improve our marketing, for administration and to provide accountancy services. We may employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting. In some cases that third party may receive your information. However, at all times Chandlers will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
Personal information is generally collected for the following purposes:
• so we can deliver requested materials or information including RSS newsfeeds,
• if you submit an online form, and
• if you apply to work for Chandlers.
Emails sent through the website will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others and may not receive a response. If not already a client, please do not send us any confidential information.
To subscribe to newsletters and news updates please register by completing our subscription form. To unsubscribe, either update your details or e mail us.
Cookies and How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks (for example Facebook and Twitter)
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Third Party Functions
YouTube – (powers the videos on our site).
Disabling these cookies will most likely disable the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Please note that doing this will most likely limit the functionality of our website (as cookies are a fundamental part of the majority of websites).
We take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and offline.
You can ask for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. We will also correct any inaccuracies in your information at your request.
If you have any questions in relation to the information concerning privacy and personal information above e mail us.
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive our service, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by e mailing us.